Write for UsHave a great idea for Kindermums? We would love to hear from you. Read the details below and get in contact.
What Are We Looking For?
At Kindermums, we want to provide meaningful and informative content for our readers with a focus on:
- School Readiness
- Transition to School
- Beyond Kindy
- Articles should be at least 350 words.
- All articles must be original content and cannot be published on other websites or blogs. If your article is published elsewhere, we will not publish it, so please do not submit work that is not original or already published.
- Articles must be relevant to our business and be interesting. We want to provide information that people will find interesting and helpful. Use previous blog posts as a guide, and think about how your article can add to that. Make sure your article is an in-depth discussion and analysis of your topic.
- Please make sure your articles are free of spelling, punctuation and grammar errors.
- All links in the body of the text will be no follow. We will provide a link to your website page in the bio section at the end of the article.
- Sharing of articles via your social media channels is highly encouraged, and we will do the same to increase the visibility of your articles.
- Write naturally.
- Titles, headers, and sub-headings should be catchy and engage the audience.
- Write in a tone that reflects the style of Kindermums. We want our readers to get something out of every article.
- Articles should be written in the third person.