These are great for an afternoon snack, special treat and school lunch boxes.
for 12 muffins
2 cup wholemeal flour
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup yoghurt
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
pinch of salt
1 cup blueberries
- Beat the eggs and sugar with an electric mixer until fluffy.
2. Add half the yoghurt and flour, vanilla, salt and baking powder and mix again.
3. Add the other half of yoghurt and flour and mix until a thick cake mixture.
4. Add the blueberries and stir with a spoon to fold.
5. Line a muffin form with paper cups and pour the mixture filling ¾ of each form
6. Bake at 180˚C for 20 minutes.